The City as a Startup
Posted on Jun 21, 2012
The ingredients of a successful city are actually pretty similar to those of a successful startup, as Jon Bischke notes:
"You need to build stuff that people want. You need to attract quality talent. You have to have enough capital to get your fledgling ideas to a point of sustainability. And you need to create a world-class culture that not only attracts the best possible people, but encourages them to stick around even when things aren’t going so great."← Back
Please call 778-835-0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why smart entrepreneurs should care about #SmartCities | TechCrunch learn more
- @RachelEKwan Terrific question. Or, how can we treat community goodwill as a resource that can be fostered and grown w/ right support?
- #cityage The conversation goes global in New York, June 18. Join us at learn more You get a special gift if you attended Toronto
- It's a wrap! A huge thanks to our speakers, sponsors and participants. Content will be posted soon on learn more #CityAge
- Terrific panel “@ademuy: Thanks to fellow panelists for brilliant discussion @CityAge @mayor_jeff @croneill @sharpproject”
- @neville_park Unfortunately Mayor Crombie had to step out, but we will make sure to pass along everyone's applause!